The new EU Data Protection Act, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) entered into force on May 25, 2016 and began to produce effects as of May 25, 2018. The Regulation is the most significant change in personal data protection practices over the last 20 years, and has objectives that go far beyond just protecting the private space.
Please read the following policy to understand how your information (,,personal data’’) will be treated.
This notice explains our online information practices regarding GDPR and the choices you can make about the way your information is used on our Website.
The processing of personal data by SOURCETASK SOLUTIONS S.R.L. will always be aligned with the GDPR and in accordance with country-specific data protection regulations in which SOURCETASK SOLUTIONS S.R.L.operates.
Through this data protection statement, our company would like to inform the visitors about the nature, scope and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process.
In addition, the subjects are informed through this DATA PROTECTION POLICY (DPP) about the rights they benefit of.
Who are we?
We are SOURCETASK SOLUTIONS S.R.L., a company with its headquarters in Iași, Iași County, Aleea Mihail Sadoveanu, Nr 13 with serial number at the Trade Registry J22/1512/2016 and unique registration code 36257219.
The Personal Data Controller (hereinafter referred to as ,,the Controller” or ,,SOURCETASK’’) is SOURCETASK SOLUTIONS S.R.L.
What are the personal data?
“Personal Data” means any data or information that can identify you directly (for example, your name) or indirectly (for example, your pseudonymous data such as a unique number code). This means that personal information includes things like email address, home address, mobile phone, username, profile photos, personal preferences and shopping habits, user-generated content, financial information and financial status information. This could include unique numeric identifiers, such as your computer’s IP address or MAC address of your mobile device, as well as cookies.
What does personal data processing means?
“Processing “means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on personal data sets with or without the use of automated means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Which are the personal data that we process?
Your personal data that we process are as follows:
- Personal data used on the Contact form: name, work e-mail, telephone number;
- Personal data provided in order to book a demo on the website: name, phone number;
- Personal data of the users of our App: such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, any other identifier by which the user may be contacted online or offline;
- Personal data which individually does not identify the visitors / the users and/or about their internet connection, the equipment they use to access our website or App and usage details, their mobile device and location;
- Personal data in relation to the transactions visitors / users carry out through the website or the App and for the fulfillment of their orders.
Legal basis and purposes of the personal data processing
Your personal data are processed by SOURCETASK:
- For the purpose of concluding and executing contracts – according to art. 6 par. 1 let. b) of the GDPR, personal data are processed for the purpose of concluding or executing a contract. In order to be able to offer you our products we need to process your personal data.
- For the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations – according to art. 6 par. 1 let. c) of the GDPR, personal data are processed for the purpose of fulfilling some legal obligations. We request a series of personal data, including, in some cases, the personal numeric code, in order to fulfill our obligations towards the tax authority regarding invoicing and reporting towards the tax authorities.
Period of time for data storage
SOURCETASK can store processed data for different periods of time, as deemed reasonable for the purposes indicated above. We only retain your data for the period of time necessary to achieve the purpose for which we hold the data, to meet your needs or to fulfill our statutory obligations.
In order to determine for how long your data can be stored we use the following criteria:
- When you intend to purchase our products and services we retain your personal data during our contractual relationship and in some cases for a longer term when there is a legal obligation for SOURCETASK to proceed so;
- In case you contact us for a question we keep your personal data for as long as your question is processed, but no more than 1 year after the last communication between parties;
- If you have given your consent to marketing communications, we retain your personal data until you unsubscribe or ask us to delete your data, or after a period of inactivity. In this regard we mention that the data stored in our databases for the purpose of direct marketing communications are deleted from the records of those databases in 3 years after the last interaction with you.
- If cookies are stored on your computer, we keep them for as long as it is necessary for them to achieve their goals and for a period defined in accordance with local regulations and guidelines. In this regard, we mention that the data processed through the cookies used to provide online behavioral advertising, to customize our services for you, and to allow our content to be distributed on social sites will be retained for a maximum of 3 years from collection, based on your consent.
Rights of the data subject
According to GDPR, you have a number of rights regarding the personal data that SOURCETASK processes:
- Right of accessing the processed data– You have the right to access the personal data that we hold. The first supply of information is free of charge. If you will need further copies of the information already supplied, we may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of supplying information. The clearly unreasonable, excessive or repeated requests for information may not be answered.
Note to users of our App:You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement.
- Right to data rectification– You may request your data to be rectified if they are inaccurate or obsolete and / or to be completed if they are incomplete. If you have an account, it may be easier to correct your own data through the “My Account” feature.
- Right to delete the data (“the right to be forgotten”)– In some cases, you have the right to obtain the deletion or destruction of your data. This is not an absolute right, because sometimes we may have the obligation to keep your data for legal or juridical reasons.
- Right to restrict processing– You are entitled to request the restriction of the data processing. This means that your data processing is limited so we can keep the data, but we may not use or process them. This right applies in the specific circumstances set out in the General Data Protection Regulation, namely:
- the accuracy of the Data is contested by the subject (namely by you) for a period of time that allows the data controller (namely SOURCETASK) to verify the accuracy of the Data;
- the processing is illegal and the subject (namely you) opposes the deletion of the Data and requests the restriction of the use thereof;
- the controller (namely SOURCETASK) no longer needs Data for processing, but they are required by the subject (namely by you) to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- the subject (namely you) raised objections to the legitimate reasoning of the controller (in this case SOURCETASK) to verify if the legitimate reasons of the controller (SOURCETASK) exceed those of the subject (namely you).
- Right to data portability– You may move, copy or transfer the data you are interested in from our database to another. This applies only to the data you have provided when the data processing is done with your consent or based on a contract and is implemented by automatic means.
- Right of opposition– You may at any time oppose the processing of your data when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time– You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data when such processing is based on consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority– You have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority in your country of residence or domicile to challenge the data protection practices offered by SOURCETASK.
- The right to oppose processing of your data for direct marketing purposes– You can unsubscribe or opt-out of our direct marketing communication at any time. It is easier to do this by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any email or communication we send you.
- The right to oppose the processing of your data by us when conducting actions in the public interest or in our legitimate interests or by a third party– You may oppose at any time the processing of your data when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
- Right to disable cookies– You have the right to disable cookies. Settings in internet browsers are usually programmed by default to accept cookies, but you can easily adjust them by changing your browser settings. Many cookies are used to increase the usability or functionality of web sites / applications; therefore, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of our sites or applications, as detailed in the relevant Cookie table. If you want to restrict or block all cookies set up by our websites / applications (which may prevent you from using certain parts of the site) or any other sites / applications, you can do so through your browser settings. The Help feature in your browser will tell you how. For more information, see the following link: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Principles relating to processing of personal data
SOURCETASK undertakes to comply with the principles of personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as the "Principles") set out in the GDPR, in order to ensure that all data are:
- Fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner processed;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and up to date;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing;
- Processed in accordance with the data subject's rights, in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data.
We will only use the information you provide to us on the relevant sections of the website in order to process the Contact form. By delivering any of your personal data through SOURCETASK Website, you agree that such data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of our DPP.
Please note that in order to process your Contact form we may on occasion be required to share your information with our associated partners and any third parties who provide services on our behalf. However, we have taken steps to ensure that all such entities protect your data adequately and in accordance with GDPR.
We will not contact you about other matters, unless you specifically request it, nor will we share, rent, or sell your personally identifiable information outside SOURCETASK, except where we are required to share your information with any third parties who provide services on our behalf.
In relation to any other third parties we will only disclose your information when you have provided us your consent, when we are required to do so by law, or where it is necessary for the purpose of, or in connection with, legal proceedings or in order to exercise or defend legal rights.
Data collection by third party, other sites and sponsors
Our site may contain at some point links to other sites whose data privacy practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites' privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by these third parties.
SOURCETASK assumes no responsibility for the content of these sites and therefore cannot be held responsible for the content, advertising, goods, services, software, information or other materials available on or through these sites. SOURCETASK will not be held responsible for the loss of personal data, for any adverse effects on visitors’ personal data, or other moral and / or patrimonial damages caused by the access to those sites.
Automatic data processing, cookies
We access, retain and provide your information to regulatory authorities, law enforcement entities or other entities:
- In response to any legal request, when we consider, in good faith, that the law requires us to do so. We may also respond to legal claims when we consider, in good faith, that the response required by the laws of that jurisdiction affects users in that jurisdiction and complies with internationally recognized standards.
- When we consider, in good faith, that it is necessary to: detect, prevent and respond to acts of fraud, unauthorized use of any material belonging to us, violations of our terms or policies or other harmful or unlawful activities, to protect us (including our rights, property or materials), yourself and others, inclusive during investigations or investigations by regulatory authorities, or to prevent imminent death or injury. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive information for third partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activities inside and outside of our materials.
The information we receive about you may be accessed and stored for a longer period of time when they are subject to a legal inquiry or legal obligation, to a governmental inquiry or investigation regarding possible violations of our terms or policies, or in other cases to prevent any damage that might ocurre.
Relationships with other data processors
Depending on the context, we may find ourselves in the situation of the absolute need to provide information at a higher level, both globally and internally or externally, to our partners and to those with whom we transfer GDPR data in the virtue of providing the most professional services possible. The information controlled by SOURCETASK could be transferred, transmitted or stored and processed in the EU or in countries other than the country where you live, for the purposes described in this policy. These data transfers are necessary to deliver the highest level of services and to continue to provide to you our materials at the highest level of professionalism. We use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, and we rely on the appropriateness of the European Commission’s decisions on certain countries, as the case may be, in respect to transfers of data from the EEA to the United States and other countries.
Security of personal data processing
SOURCETASK has adopted technical and organizational data processing measures, updated in accordance with GDPR requirements, to protect your personal data against any unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, accidental destruction or loss. All employees and partners of SOURCETASK, as well as any third parties acting on behalf and for SOURCETASK, are bound to respect the confidentiality of your information and the GDPR requirements, in accordance with the provisions of the DPP.
Updating of the personal data protection policy
Please note that this policy may be subject to periodic content changes by updating the Website sensetask.com.
How will we let you know about the changes made to this Policy?
Please do not continue to use sensetask.com. if you do not agree to such changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data or want to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.