Do you want to be part of a team that innovates in a fast-growing tech startup?
SenseTask is looking for a Web Developer who likes challenges and wants to take their experience to the next level.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to grow quickly with us;
- An attractive financial package;
- Ability to work remotely;
- An open culture with an exceptional team;
- The satisfaction of working on a tech product with great potential.
How you will work in our team:
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js;
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code;
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers;
- Conduct code reviews, and unit testing.
You are a good fit for our team if:
- You have a passion for development and a desire to be part of a growing entrepreneurial team that makes a difference;
- You have a least 3 years of relevant experience as a Front-End Developer and strong knowledge of React;
- You possess a deep understanding of state management libraries (especially Redux);
- You’re familiar with newer specifications of EcmaScript;
- You have knowledge in working with CSS pre-processors – SASS;
- You can communicate exceptionally both verbally and in writing (including in English);
- You have the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- You can work in an entrepreneurial environment.
SenseTask is a cloud-based platform that helps employees to process documents more efficiently, saving time and eliminating paper.
If you’re interested email us your resume using the Apply now button.